July 19, 2011

Schmauch Family Visit

Jirik and I took a road trip to Washington to visit my family. Here are some photos that sum up our fun trip!
We were there for my dad's birthday. This cake tasted AMAZING!

I loved having a cat to cuddle with :-)

My niece Emily is so cute!

Dana made her famous appetizers!

We had a lot of fun chatting and playing lots of games.

My mother is a fabulous cook. I loved all the food!

creme brulee... a new favorite dessert

Emily and I made chocolate-covered strawberries.

I had a lot of fun doing Emily's hair in the mornings.

I'm really glad we were able to visit the same time as Lisa's family. They are a blast!

Have I mentioned I love this girl :-)

We played a lot of bocce ball and lasso golf.

little Brandt... adorable!

cute face :-)

We set off some pretty big fireworks!

Overall, we had a great visit! Highlights of the trip:
** shopping trips with my mom, Lisa, and Emily (my closet is filled with cute new shoes)
** Burgerville
** Dana's appetizers
** lawn games with Jirik
** playing games with Lisa's family (Emily's favorite was Dungeon Quest, haha)
** being outside (I love our yard & garden)
** Fireworks with Cathy's kids
** great food every day
** Air conditioning

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I'm glad you had such a good time and were able to visit for so long! I mean, I sure missed you! But we will hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home