March 21, 2009

Graduation ! nope not yet....

So I finally cracked the password and username so I can post on our blog. Caitlin thought it would be best if I wasn't allowed to, but I feel like the truth should be revealed!

So a little update on the truth....

Time = Januaryish 2009
Professor: So Jirik are you going to graduate this April?
Jirik: I better! If not something must really be wrong with me!

Time = Beginning of March 2009
Professor: So Jirik looks like you are on the graduation list! Congrats!
Jirik: Well uh actually... I decided to delay graduation a little bit....

Okay so yeah I am not graduating until December 2009. By that time I will have a manufacturing minor and some experience in Six Sigma. At that point I will either get a job or go into grad school in Lean Manufacturing. So long chemical engineering!!

1 comment:

  1. What Jirik means when he says he "cracked" the username and password is that he remembered it's the same login as his email account that he uses everyday. In fact, when he went to the blog it automatically logged him in ;-)

    love you Jirik!

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home