March 21, 2009

Jirik the Intern

I got an internship lined up for this Summer!
I will be working for a small company called Environmental Concepts. For a few weeks I will go to Washington State for a few weeks for training. Its really cool actually, free room and board and they even have a private chef that does all of the meals! Caitlin gets to go too and even will be able to see her family quite a bit since they live near the company's office.

I will get to do a variety of tasks, well actually now that I think of it I really have no idea what in the world I will be doing. All I know is that the company's president will be personally training me and even said I could call him Mike. He also said I could calfl him Dad, but I dunno.... It will be fun though and it'll be a great little addition to the resume! Oh and here's a picture of my boss, cool guy eh?

2 comments:

previous Next home