December 27, 2010

Home for the Holidays

I LOVE Christmas! It's such a happy time of year! I have been going a little picture crazy, so I thought I'd share some :-) 

Our class Christmas party. I love teaching at a school where we can say "Christmas" instead of "winter" or "holiday." We had a blast singing Christmas songs and Santa even came for a visit.

We made reindeer puppets!

 We left the blizzard in Provo and came to Washington on Dec. 22nd. This is the first Christmas I have been home since I was married. It's been fun to spend time with my parents, siblings, and especially my nephews. Here are some pictures of my trip so far...

Cameron and Jirik
 Whenever I needed a distraction for the little ones I turned to Photo Booth. The boys were so entertained!



Cameron with a letter from Santa :-)

Cameron was the first one up.
Jirik & I with my cute nephews. Kids make Christmas so much more exciting!

My dad helping Brandt with his new toy. Brandt kept saying, "batteries, batteries."

Cameron opening presents. He is so adorable! When asked what his favorite Christmas gift was he answered, "family."

us!

Isn't he cute!?! Love him!

Jirik had fun too.

Alex, my 13 year old nephew... he makes me feel so short!

Jirik received much needed gloves & a hat from my sisters.

Dana got me an awesome watch!

My dad acting surprised about a gift he picked out :-)
Cathy got me a Vera Bradley purse!

My parents with Brandt.

Brandt using the ipad. I am so impressed by how well he can use this thing!! 

Brandt dancing with Santa. This cracks me up!

Overall, it's been a wonderful and relaxing Christmas and I am so grateful for family! We fly back to Provo on Saturday, then I'm back to work on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That one picture of Brandt just kills me! Ha ha!! I'm so glad that you took all of these pictures since I was such a grinch! ;)
    We need to live closer, or see each other more often...FO SHO!!

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home