January 8, 2011

Organized!!

My sisters always find the best products to use... and then I copy them. When I was 14 or 15 they discovered mineral makeup and so I started using mineral makeup. When they switched brands, I switched brands. This has happened with brands, beauty products, and the like. When I was home for Christmas I saw Cathy's makeup in a perfect little organizer. Then she got my mom the same organizer for Christmas. So what did I ask for for my birthday? Yes, I wanted the same thing. It is AWESOME! It's okay to be a copycat sometimes, right?




They come in a set of two and hold my makeup products perfectly! There are tons of little pockets on the inside and outside that fit brushes, mascara, lipstick, and all that small stuff that usually get lost in the midst of the rest of my makeup. Jirik's a fan too, because now my makeup isn't spread all over the counter. After I organized all my makeup I decided to tackle the rest of the bathroom as well. Ahhhh... so nice to be organized!

Thanks Cathy!!

3 comments:

  1. It's actually from QVC!

    http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.V30776.desc.Travelon-Set-of-2-StoreIt-Collapsible-Organizer.cm_scid.zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!! :) It looks awesome, good job!

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home