February 14, 2011

Young Love

My students LOVE Valentine's Day. One girl called it "Candy Day," a term I feel summed up our day well! It was a little crazy, but I love watching little kids on this lovers holiday :-) You can totally see the little crushes between students and it is pretty darn hilarious to watch. We wrote letters, decorated cookies, and passed out valentines.
funny note from a little boy to his crush

my candy loot :-)
lovely cookies


Knowing today would be a long day for me, (I teach an after school class, and then stay to do more work... so I tend to get home kinda late most nights) Jirik and I celebrated Valentine's this weekend. We had fun spending time together, watching movies, and making some yummy foods (some of which I posted on our cooking blog). I love my husband! I love that we share interests (check out our board game blog) and can always have fun together.
Saturday night dinner (filet mignon wrapped in bacon)


Sunday Breakfast (crepes with strawberries & whipped cream)

1 comment:

previous Next home