January 22, 2011

Saturday Fun

I love Saturdays. Today we spent pretty much the whole day with Paul & Jesse. It was awesome as always :-) First, they treated us to Red Robin.
(Oh Chicken Caprese Sandwich, how I love you...). 
Then we played a board game called Ghost Stories. It's one of those cooperative games where we try to defeat the big bad guy together. Despite our best efforts we lost. There were some epic battles, but those haunters got the best of us. 
To console ourselves we went to Magleby's for appetizers and dessert.
They have the best chocolate cake ever, just so you know. 
We ended the night by watching episodes of the BBCs Top Gear. HILARIOUS!!
It was a fun Saturday, but now it's back to laundry, cleaning, filling out applications, and getting stuff done for work. It was nice to have a break... thanks Paul and Jesse... you guys are my favorite (and congrats on getting us out of the house, haha).

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks crazy awesome. Did you design ALL of it? I have so many questions! Did you design the Sisters in the Kitchen blog too? Because it seriously looks amazing. How did you get all of the cool fonts onto Blogger? I wish you could show me everything you did!
    Looks like you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to look at those right away! You really should make a "blog design" blog. There are tons of people who are would pay for someone to design their blog like this one! I bet you could make good money doing it too! Enough to pay for your board game, book and holiday decoration addictions :) I wish we still lived close too...but I am SO glad that the ceiling above my bed no longer drips...that was QUITE the apartment eh?

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home