January 15, 2011

Photoshop Delights

My parents gave me Photoshop Elements for my birthday. I am in love with this program! Over Christmas break I designed all the stuff for this blog (background, sidebar images, etc.). I enjoy making things pretty :-) Jirik brought up the idea of doing a board game blog. I think initially it was because he saw how much fun I had designing the blog stuff and this gave me another blog to design, but the more we talked about the more excited we got. We LOVE playing together and it's a lot of fun having games as a common interest. Cathy saw me designing our new board game blog and she and I starting talking about how much fun it would be to do a cooking blog with all of us sisters. The four of us sisters live in four different states so a cooking blog would help keep us connected. Ahhhh, sister bonding at its finest :-)
So, without further ado,  here are the two other blogs we are working on (drum roll please.....)

http://hynstgames.blogspot.com/


http://sisters-in-the-kitchen.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

previous Next home